Explore our global opportunities
Founded in 1992 in Surrey, just outside London, William Russell now employs almost 100 staff in 4 locations around the world (Surrey, Hong Kong, Bangkok, Dubai). We are always looking to add talented people to our teams and you can explore our current vacancies below.
Implementation Manager – part time position
We are looking for an Implementation Manager to co-ordinate activity and ensure new partnership agreements are launched in a cost effective, timely manner, as well as co-ordinating the annual product renewal and supporting the Senior Management Team with research and other projects as required.
For this position we require a highly organised, energetic individual, who is passionate about delivery and who will work closely with the Senior Management Team to support key organisational initiatives.
- Manage the delivery and implementation of new strategic partnership agreements from initial due diligence to a fully operational business model
- Manage the annual renewal cycle, ensuring that all products are reviewed, all product documentation is updated and that new product specifications are delivered to the IT Team and built and tested in a timely manner
- Manage the collation of market intelligence, ensuring each region is carrying out quarterly analysis and that this is properly documented and collated
- Assist with the research and collation of PESTLE analysis for new markets under consideration
- Assist the Senior Management Team with key projects as required
Please send us your CV, with a covering note, to email@example.com.