If you visit our website we deploy these technologies to provide an online service more suited to the device you connect from, as well as to prevent and detect fraud, keeping you secure. When you visit our website from any device (mobile, tablet or PC), we collect information about your use of this site, such as information about the device or browser you use to access the site (including device type, operating system, screen resolution etc.), the way you interact with this site, and the IP address your device connects from.
- Ensure your security and privacy when in our secure sites
- Temporarily store input information in our quote tools
- Provide you with ads that are more relevant to you and your interests, and improve our targeting and enhance your journey through our sites and partner sites
- Improve our understanding of how you navigate through our sites so we can identify improvements
- Evaluate our sites’ advertising and promotional effectiveness (we own the anonymous data collected and don’t share it with anyone); and
- We use both our own (first-party) and partner companies’ (third-party) cookies to support these activities
- Cookies generated on our website are passed through to third party services used to support our website functionality
Setting your cookie preferences
You can control how cookies are placed on your device within your own browser.
What happens to cookies that have been downloaded in the past?
You can delete existing cookies from your browser. Historical information collected from any cookies will be anonymised and used by William Russell Ltd and Dubai Insurance Company psc to review or compare our websites and advertising performance.
More information about cookies
Internet Advertising Bureau: